with our 5-digit charity code #48555
日本一本道a不卡免费The Pontifical Faculty, under the name of Dominican House of Studies, fully complies with requirements of institutional programs for matching funds given to institutions of higher education.
Your donation may be allocated for a variety of specific purposes. While we are always happy to receive funds in an unrestricted way, there may be a particular area which is close to your heart:
- Annual Operations Fund: The cost of operating such an institution is a perpetual concern as it comes down to the day-to-day practical concerns of running and maintaining the PFIC.
- Library: Our library holds approximately 54,000 volumes in its circulating collection, and some 2,500 titles in its specialized Reference, Dominican and Rare Books collections, in addition to receiving many of the best philosophical and theological scholarly journals. In our desire to have the finest resources available to our students and faculty, we continually seek new acquisitions. All our collections, services, and facilities are meant to foster serious and recollected study in the service of the Gospel.
- Professorial Chairs: In our effort to provide the very best in scholarship and teaching, we desire to establish professorial chairs. This contributes to the stability and excellence of the faculty.
- Student Scholarships (Dominican): The Dominican Order has been blessed with an increase in vocations. Yet with the increase of vocations comes an increase of costs in their education. The Dominican Order places great emphasis on the intellectual as well as the spiritual formation of its members as part of our charism, and with the blessing of vocations comes the responsibility to provide for them.
- Student Scholarships (non-Dominican): There are many well-qualified individuals who would like to attend but are unable due to financial considerations. We desire to assist our non-Dominican students who need financial assistance by the development of a scholarship fund.
- Thomistic Institute: The promotes Catholic truth in our contemporary world by strengthening the intellectual formation of Christians at universities, in the Church, and in the wider public square. The Institute’s work includes sponsoring lectures on college campuses around the country, and making their lectures free of charge. In addition, the Institute sponsors several scholarly conferences each year; see their for more information.